- This event has passed.
(online) Greywater Design Mastery class
March 1 @ 8:00 am - March 31 @ 5:00 pm
Greywater Design Mastery
Design a professional greywater system for your home (or your client’s) to save water and grow a beautiful landscape.
Greywater Design Mastery is a comprehensive greywater program to teach you how to design professional, well-functioning greywater irrigation systems.
Click here to register.
Questions for you:
- Do you (or your customers) want to stop wasting water and start reusing greywater in the landscape?
- Do you feel uncertain, confused, or overwhelmed by all the different options and considerations with greywater systems, and want support deciding what is best for your situation?
- Whether you hire someone or build it yourself, do you want to feel confident your system will work well, and not cause any unforeseen problems with your plants or plumbing?
If you answered yes to these questions, Greywater Design Mastery will give you the results you are looking for.
By the end of this program you will:
- Have your system fully designed.
- Have an installation plan and maintenance manual for the system.
- Feel confident you’ve chosen the best system for your situation.
In this program you will get access to:
- Live group coaching sessions to plan, assess your site, and design your greywater system (includes recordings of any live session in case you miss it).
- Access to full on-line training videos to show you how to successfully complete the five steps for a successful greywater system design.
- Access to downloadable planning sheets for all the calculations you’ll do for your system design. Plus, example permit applications and worksheets for permit submittals. (Not all systems require a permit.)
- Lifetime access to recorded content, and private support group with other members of the program.
Who this program is for:
This program is for water-conscious homeowners and tradespeople who want to implement greywater irrigation systems.
Who this program is *not* for:
This program is not for people seeking a more conceptual level understanding, or those not ready to implement greywater systems. The course Greywater Fundamentals is designed for you. This program is also not for people who don’t have a landscape to irrigate and are mainly interested in indoor reuse.
- Course starts March 1st. You can move through the curriculum as quickly as you want. (The content is available upon purchase, so if you’d like to get an early start you can jump in anytime.)
- Weekly, live group coaching sessions at 6:30pm PST on Thursdays (3/2, 3/9, 3/16 and 3/23).
- Cost (without scholarship) $379
- 30 Day Money back guarantee
- Sign up today, space is limited!
- Limited scholarships available- visit this webpage to learn more.
Text book: Greywater, Green Landscape (2017) by Laura Allen. Available from your local library, e-book, or local bookstore, as well as on-line.
About the instructor: Laura Allen
Laura Allen is a founding member of Greywater Action. She is the lead author of the San Francisco Graywater Design Guidelines for Outdoor Irrigation, and authored The Water-Wise Home: How to Conserve and Reuse Water in Your Home and Landscape (Storey Press, 2015) and Greywater, Green Landscape (2017). She has a BA in environmental science, a teaching credential, and a master’s degree in education. Laura leads classes and workshops on rainwater harvesting, greywater reuse, and composting toilets. Laura has presented widely on greywater reuse and participated in state greywater code developments in California and Washington State and is on the technical advisory committee for IAPMO’s Water Efficiency Standard (We-Stand). Laura was featured in an Ask This Old House episode on greywater and was the 2014 recipient of the Silicon Valley Water Conservation Award of Water Champion.