- This event has passed.
Free Greywater Workshop (Carson)
11th July 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Part 1. Greywater 101
• Overview of our water supply system
• Ways to reuse greywater (covers plumbing code)
• Plant-friendly soaps and products
• Common types of systems
• General costs and water saving potential
• Design considerations
• Greywater resources
Part 2. How to Design and Build a Laundry-to-Landscape (L2L) System
• How the L2L system works
• How to install the plumbing and irrigation for the L2L system
• How to estimate how many plants to irrigate
• Maintenance & system costs
Free book (The Water Wise Home) provided to first 20 residents who register and attend the workshop. (Valued at $30) Provided by CRSP and the Metropolitan Water District (MWD).
Space is limited. Register today. No cost to attend. Refreshments provided.
Location: Juanita Millender-McDonald Community Center 801 E. Carson Street, Carson, CA 90745
Please RVSP to South Bay Environmental Services Center at www.sbesc.com/calendar/workshops/greywater or call 310-371-4633